The Top 5 People I Would High Five

Pin It Now!
   We all have someone that we look up to. It could  a celebrity, an reggae artist, a fictional character, or maybe even our own dad/mom. Sometimes our admiration comes up to a point that we fantasize having some kind of interaction with these people, especially the ones that we don't normally get a hold of instantly. Some people would want to watch their favorite artists live in concert, some even want to have coffee, or a one-on-one backstage meet. I, too, have these kinds of fantasies but as with my case I big high five would be a great honor. Avoiding any form of conversation is the main objective. Mainly because such interaction would result to me making a fool out of myself. So, a good high five would be actually great.

   Now, I could make a long list and bore you with the details as to why I chose these probably unheard of people, but because the writing also hurts my wrists I'm just going to limit it up to 5. Think of it as a win-win situation.

  • Morgan Freeman
            This guy needs no introduction. Pretty much the best actor in my opinion. It's as if his playing he's own self on the movie screen. I surely want to meet this guy and give him a big high five. He's just one of the people that's really good at what they are doing.

  • Matisyahu
             I just discovered this reggae artist accidentally. I was looking for new music when his name popped up a good 4 years ago. What I like about Matisyahu is that he mixes his beliefs with music and the results are pretty good. You can feel his emotions in each song and the cool beat paired with moving lyrics makes good food for the ears. Plus he has this really good talent at beat boxing which is pretty amazing considering his age.
  • Luke Jermay
              This fellow is "Wicked"(said in a pseudo-british accent). Watching this guy perform live would be mind blowing. His devotion to the realm of psychological illusions is truly amazing including his contributions. He also has this great tattoos. One arm of his are tattoos that symbolizes happiness which are color-shaded while the other arm is covered with black-shaded tattoos that symbolizes unhappiness. This was pointed out by a good friend of mine, Alel -- who is also a fan.


  • Dakota Fanning
             Since the movie I am Sam, this kid-turned-teenager is one of those good kid actresses gone, well, good. I really look forward to give this actress a good high five sometime in the future. Though I don't think it would be anytime soon, still it doesn't hurt to wish.

  • Jonah Lomu
             If there is anything to describe Lomu, it's Bull. This guy pretty much knocks everyone at rugby. No, I don't mean the solvent/glue, I mean the sport. Looking at his videos, you can clearly see how strong of a guy he plowis his opponents with ease. He is the Big Guy in the sport. I'm quite hesitant to give this guy a high five as I might get plowed by his strength. Still a good high five and an autograph will do for me. 


That's it. My short list. I would've wanted to add some people but my laziness got me again. Have a free life! :)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...